The RadPro EXPO virtual radiotherapy congress and exhibition concept started in 2011 and was the first ever virtual event dedicated to radiotherapy professionals worldwide.
This innovative congress allowed everyone in the radiotherapy community to come together once a year in July, in an extremely cost effective and time efficient way to share radiotherapy information, without the need to travel or take time off work.
RadPro 365 Live is a new and innovative 365 day, 24/7 event that any radiotherapy professional can participate in very easily and so how do you, your department, organisation or company and your colleagues participate?
There are essentially 7 main ways that you can take part and share information as follows;
1) You can submit clinical posters and papers, dissertations and other clinical, product or research information in PDF format for the Poster and Paper Zone, share these with colleagues using social media and add and share comments, feedback and ask questions. Please send the PDF to webmaster@RadPro.eu for uploading.
2) You can submit clinical power point based presentations for the Presentation Zone in PPT format, share these with colleagues using social media, add and share comments, feedback and ask questions Please send the PPT to webmaster@RadPro.eu for uploading.
3) You can submit clinical, product based or any radiotherapy videos from your company, organisation or hospital for the RadPro YouTube channel, please send only the weblink to webmaster@RadPro.eu for uploading.
4) You can submit Webinars in MP4 format and recorded Podcasts to the Webinar and PodCast zone or send us any weblinks to YouTube. Please contact webmaster@RadPro.eu for more information.
5) Virtual Exhibition
There is also a fully interactive virtual exhibition where companies, organisations and hospitals display the latest information on their products and services while showcasing their organisation.
We will send you a simple template to create your own virtual booth in minutes if you wish to participate
Just click on the individual booths to read more on their regularly updated hot topics such as Press Releases, new Products and Services, Career Opportunities and Videos among many other areas of interest. The links will change frequently and so please return again as soon as possible!
RadPro will also regularly interview partner companies, organisations and radiotherapy professionals and present these in the PodCast zone. If you have some important product or service news, clinical feedback that you would like to “discuss” with our readers, please let us know!
There is also a Starbucks Coffee Zone where vouchers for Starbucks coffee can be won to be enjoyed as you participate. If you email the word Coffee to Jo@RadPro.eu you could win a voucher up to a value of £25 to enjoy while on RadPro 365 Live.
6) Social Media
We will be looking to run a series of “TweetChats” through the year with our readers and so please email Jo@RadPro.eu with any potential #Subjects for this that you would like to see us feature and that you want to participate in or perhaps be a “guest speaker”.
7) Education and Recruitment
Lastly we have kept our popular Education and Recruitment sections to upload your upcoming events, courses, meetings and any career and job opportunities you may have.
New for 2017
In 2017 we will release “RadPro 365 Live Premium” where for a small annual fee you will be able to choose from a comprehensive list of radiotherapy subjects, techniques, products and services and check a series of “likes”. Over the year we will send you email alerts when information on these subjects is posted. You will also be able to register to receive specific emails from RadPro partners when they release information on your chosen areas of interest/expertise or new career opportunities for example.
Contact us today
You can contact us at admin@RadPro.eu for further information or to share with us some suggestions or feedback. We look forward to hearing from you.